As we welcome you all back for the season, please know our most important consideration is the health and well-being of our guests and staff amidst the ever changing COVID-19 situation. We will continue to monitor and update our policies in accordance with Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Department of Health (DOH).
We have implemented steps to ensure your safety, from Check-in to Check-out, including enhanced sanitizing products, frequency of sanitizing, and reinforcing our already strict protocols throughout the Briney Breezes property.
Steps we have taken for our reopening include:
- All housekeeping staff are required to wear face mask and gloves
- Hand sanitizing stations are located around the property
- Suffolk County has allowed commercial pools to OPEN with some restrictions to be provided at Check-In
- Utilization of outdoor spaces throughout the resort are available for registered guests only. This includes barbecues, seating, and dining spaces available with proper social distancing and groupings of no more than 25 people together at one seating.
- Complimentary beach chairs and beach towels may not be available until further notice – please ask at Check-In if you need either
- Daily Housekeeping will be temporarily unavailable to ensure the safety of guests and staff. Fresh linens, towels, and other amenities will be provided upon request by our staff between 9:00 am and 3:00 pm daily.
- Until further notice we do not have public bathroom facilities available on the property, please plan accordingly.
Due to the current COVID-19 virus we have had to adjust some of our policies in keeping with the current social distancing guidelines
- All reservations will be confirmed for the number of guests you requested, up to the maximum allowable per accommodation
- All guestrooms shall not exceed the number of allowable guests
- Visitors of any kind, day or overnight, CANNOT be permitted on the property or in the guestrooms at any time during your stay
- Remember we are all in this together so please respect those around you so everyone can stay safe, healthy, and enjoy their time at the beach
- Check-In starts at 4:00 pm and ends at 8:00 pm and Check-Out time is 10:00 am – unfortunately we will not be able to allow any late Check-In or Check-Out times this season
- NYS and Town of East Hampton require face coverings be worn in public places when social distancing cannot be achieved
- We request that face coverings be worn in all public areas where social distancing cannot be avoided on Briney Breezes property
If you have any questions or requests, please contact us directly at: 631.668.2290 or by email: [email protected]
Click here to Book Online & See you at the Beach!
The Briney Breezes Team
Updated July 19th, 2020